Our LabKick™ LIMS solution is meant for CRO laboratories that provide assay development and validation services for Big Pharma clients. We help assure a seamless transition of procedures and technology for tests in clinical trials.
LabKick™ LIMS functions as a centralized repository where all data comes together by integrating and merging data from various instruments and systems. It offers user-friendly user interfaces to manage the data, collaborate, create reports and exports, and much more.
- LOW LEARNING CURVE: Learn the system as you go with interactive help tours and explanations in all sections.
- DESIGN YOUR EXPERIMENTS: Create all necessary fields and rules for each test or experiment through an easy to use drag&drop User Interface.
- DIGITAL PATHOLOGY: Integrated slide viewer in collaboration with Pathomation.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: Work according to Good Laboratory Practices standards in a system developed according to FDA 21 CFR part 11 guidelines.
- SHARE AND COMMUNICATE: Keep track of sent emails and reports in our centralized communication tool.
- CLOUD, ON-PREMISE, HYBRID: Install in the cloud, on-premise, or set up a hybrid solution between the cloud and your local network.
“From all the accredited LIMS I worked with, this one is finally a really user friendly and easily customisable database. It combines the possibility to work per project, experiments or samples, as well as having an all secure system following GLP.”
– Dr. Pierre Lefesvre | Pathologist