We’re looking for a project manager
Put your tech talent to work & make a difference for patients worldwide.
Ready to put your tech talent to work for patients worldwide? Then it’s time you meet QbD Software. We develop technological solutions for quality management in the life sciences and biotech industries. In doing so, we mainly focus on our 3 solutions:
- a Quality Management System (QMS);
- a Laboratory Information System (LIS/LIMS);
- and a communication and file sharing portal for regulated sectors.
The QMS is our flagship product which we are planning to offer worldwide as SaaS.
As a part of QbD – short for Quality by Design – QbD Software is currently based in four countries (Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain and Mexico). And we’re looking forward with confidence, as we aim to become worldwide leaders with the first validated QMS solution in the cloud. If you share our ambition, then you might be interested to know that we’re hiring!
- So you’re a good communicator? Excellent, because you will be managing 2 development teams located in India. Your main target: getting the job done!
- As the liaison between the client and the development team, you make sure that everyone is on the same page, requirements are clear and problems are quickly solved.
- You also assist the software validation team by reviewing their documents, providing feedback and filling in the blanks related to technical details.
- QbD is all about improving quality! It’s up to you to develop and maintain systems, tools and internal processes to track team performance and customer satisfaction.
- Pack your suitcases, because your job will require regular traveling to visit clients in Europe.
Who you are
- You’re a natural born Software Architect/Team Lead with over 3 years of experience in managing software development teams.
- You combine your deep knowledge of methodologies like Scrum/Agile with wide experience in project planning and incident management tools.
- Programming experience is required! You know that LAMP stack doesn’t involve light bulbs: in fact, it’s a platform you master well.
- You have hands-on experience with Amazon AWS cloud computing services. As a result, you can set up and maintain scalable web applications and continuous integration systems.
- Compliancy is king! You get it: experience with some of the GMP/GLP/GAMP5/21CFR11/HIPAA compliance regulations is required.
- Your spoken and written English is outstanding.
What we offer
At QbD Software, you develop applications that help companies control quality risks. Moreover, the quality of your own career is equally important here!
- From day one, you’ll work on challenging projects with the latest technologies.
- You keep learning on the job, but also thanks to various training programs.
- You work with highly motivated and skillful colleagues, who are eager to share their knowhow. And last, but not least: you can count on a highly competitive salary package, with numerous extra benefits.
- Oh, and one more thing: it’s fun to work here. There’s an informal team vibe, and we regularly get together for surprising employee events.
Does this sound like just the job for you? Then there may be a match in the making! Apply here and now!